Friday, October 13, 2006

traveling

I’ve been doing quite a bit of traveling for work lately and when I fly I always prefer to sit next to the window. I know a lot of people prefer the aisle seats because you get a bit more leg room. But not me, the window is the way to go. Watching the always changing skyscapes and landscapes fascinates me; from the cloud formations to the mountain ranges to the layouts of major cities and the small towns below.

And when I’m 35,000 feet above the earth there are a few albums I always seem to listen to, ones that more or less provide a soundtrack to the trip. My recent top three listens are Moby’s Play, Air’s Moon Safari, and Skye’s Mind How You Go. Yeah, I know… Air… Skye… but there are no puns intended here. Each of these albums has it’s moments when you’re looking out that tiny window, the song just seems to click with the view outside.

Before you take your next trip, make sure you have these albums in your mp3 player and get ready for a ride. And grab that window seat before I do!

- Seth

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice suggestion...I will try that one in my future plans of traveling.

thanks..
low calorie meals

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home