Friday, April 13, 2007

Plan B's 'Who Needs Actions When You Got Words' Available Next Tuesday, April 17th!


Plan B's debut album, 'Who Needs Actions When You Got Words,' finally arrives at US online stores this Tuesday, April 17th!

Plan B is certainly not your average MC. Granted he can spit rhymes and hold
his own against any rapper or MC but as fast as the words can roll from his tongue he can switch his vocals from the street-wise, no-nonsense grime-like story telling street crier into a stunningly sweet and soulful serenade whilst softly strumming on his acoustic guitar.

This contradiction in musical styles is what put Plan B on the map in the first place and is the reason he's as likely to be playing indie venues or folk clubs as he is hip hop jams, raves, or R&B gigs and equally as likely to pull crowds and fans from each genre and sensibility.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

I have been Writing Blogs for a few months now and I have to say it is hard to come up with new stuff. I was searching for Blogs to get a better idea on what to include in my Blog. I found your great Blog in my search and I truly enjoyed reading it. I will add it to my favorites and I will check back for updates.
I know a lot of people who would love to read this blog, If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this Blog so thousands of others see it for free. I wish you warm regards and continued success.

Jessica

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home